A nice bread from the old times
INGREDIENTS | QUANTITIES
- White bread flour or type 55 | 1000 g
- Water* | +/- 650 g
- Acti Levain R | 150 g
- AB Mauri Fresh yeast | 2 g
- Salt | 18 g
*Depending on the consistency of the dough, add water at the beginning of the 2nd speed.
- Base Temperature | 64°C
- Mixing (2 oblique axis) | 10 – 12 min 1st speed and 3 – 4 min 2nd speed
- Dough Temperature after mixing | 23° – 25°C
- Bulk fermentation | 60 min in a tray and reshape if needed then 12 to 24 hrs at 4°C
- Division | Flour thoroughly. Divide the dough pieces using the divider. For rustic bread do not shape, for the baguette Divide in a divider-shaper
- Resting Time | +/- 30 min
- Baking | 270°C at dropping temperature, approximately 30 min for rustic and 22 min for baguette.
Can be shaped in all sorts of forms to enlarge your range.