A tasty bread with fibers
INGREDIENTS | QUANTITIES
- White bread flour or type 65* | 500 – 750 g
- Rye flour** | 250 – 500 g
- Water (to adapt according to the flour) | 650 – 730 g
- Acti Levain R | 150 g
- AB Mauri Fresh yeast | 2 g
- Salt | 18 g
*The sum of both flours must be 1000 g.
**The rye flour used must be 10% superior to the flour used.
- Base Temperature | 64°C
- Recommended dough temperature | 23° – 24°C
- Mixing (Spiral) | 8 – 10 min 1st speed and 4 – 5 min 2nd speed
- Bulk fermentation | 60 min in a tray and reshape if needed then 12 to 24 hrs at 4°C
- Division | 350 – 1000 g
- Shaping | Batard shape
- Final Proof | 60 – 90 min
- Baking | Approximately 45 min at 265°C in a floor oven with dropping temperature
You can use a flour type 85 to 170 depending on how tasty you want your bread to be. Depending on the consistency of the dough, add some water at the beginning of the 2nd speed.